Brown Pigskin Handled Travel Umbrella
Handcrafted in Milan, Italy, by one of the oldest and most prestigious Italian umbrella makers, this Kirby Allison Travel Umbrella features a beautiful pigskin handle and black canopy. The imperial poly-cotton canopy is exclusive to Kirby Allison and is woven especially for us in Como, Italy. The solid canopy exudes an exceptional visual texture that is unique to the way in which it is woven. The umbrella is compact enough when folded to easily fit into a briefcase, making it perfect for driving cities or travel.
- Handmade in Milan, Italy.
- Hand-sewn pigskin handle.
- Metal tip-end.
- Mother of pearl, embroidered button closure.
- Poly-cotton black canopy.
Our pigskin handled lord's umbrella with a one-piece shaft and a black twill canopy has been the choice of well-dressed men for nearly a century.
- Beautifully hand made in Milan by Maglia Francesco
- 37.5" (95.25cm) in length with a canopy diameter of 45" (114.25cm)